Wednesday 3 June 2020

Book Club Interview.

This week we were given another assignment to make a video using We Video; a tool that we learnt how to use last week. This week the video had to be an interview of our Book Club book characters, my book is The Boy In The Striped Pajamas, so the character I interviewed was Bruno. I am very happy that I was able to take most of the videos in one take, although I did mess up a bit on some sentences. My three questions were, "what do you think of your family?", "how did you feel when you moved?", and what do you think of your father?". I haven't read the whole book yet so some of the answers may be inaccurate. Please leave feedback if you would like to!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.