Thursday 28 May 2020

Lockdown Reflection Video.

Yesterday in Manaiakalani, we were assigned a task to make a 30 second video reflecting on our Lockdown experience. The three things we had to talk about were The best thing, the worst thing, and the weirdest/funniest thing about lockdown. I filmed mine last night and I am very happy that I was able to get the timing right, although admittedly it is dreadfully boring. I would like to refilm mine in the future to show how I can improve it. 

 I think the most challenging part was having to film several takes because I said the wrong words, or got the timing completely off, but when I finally got it right itr was very satisfying. Editing it was actually quite enjoyable, and was probably the easiest part of the process. 

 Overall I think it was a great challenge, especially because I don't really like filming myself, and it made me feel more confident in the end.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.