Tuesday 25 August 2020

The fun run of the century.

 A few weeks ago, my class -Manawanui- went to Awapuni School, to participate in a fun run. We were going to be running it with our buddy class, team Pukeko! The course had all sorts of obstacles, including a mud pit, hay bales, and nets to crawl under. Sometimes, me and my buddy got caught up (especially in the maze) but we kept going, and enjoyed the experience. Later on, I went to support and encourage on the sidelines, which was probably the best for me, since I was quite tired. Anyways, that was a brief description of my time at the Awapuni Fun run! Here is a photo of my class during buddy time!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.