Tuesday 22 October 2019

3 tips for Smart relationships.

               Today I made an infographic, about what I learned in Smart relationships.
         The learning tool I used was Piktochart. Our learning intention was to make an infographic with three things we learned in Smart relationships.

Mine are..
#1.Interact how you would in real life.
#2.Remember there is a person on the other end.
#3.Be positive, thoughtful, and helpful.

What do you think? Did you learn something new?
Leave some feedback in the comments.

1 comment:

  1. Hello Ngaire im Julia from gisborne intermediate I think your poster looks really cool I also made a poster today I like the simplicity in it that makes it stand out but just some advice maybe you could have a different font so it doesn't look to boring
    if you would like to see my blog here's the link
    https://gisintjuliaf.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.