Friday 8 June 2018

Profile

Hi my name is Ngaire. I was born in Germany but I live in New Zealand. I go to Makauri school. I have a family of 4 and I have a cat and a dog.My best friends Are Aja and Bethan. My hobby is cooking and I love reading books. 

I love reading and literacy they are my favourite subjects. I need help with math but I try to help people at literacy because that is my strong side in learning.
 In the future I would like to be famous book illustrator, and inspire the world to read books and use their imagination to draw their own pictures.I was inspired when I started reading books by Tove jansson.I love doing free writing and  and I love doing art by using my  my imagination from the stories especially legends eg Laputa the castle in the sky.

  When we went to school camp I think that I learnt a lot . I think that we learnt the most about working as a team and just encouraging others to do all the activities at camp. I think that I have very much enjoyed Collaboration in the hub you and I'm really looking forward to learning more different things, I think that learning in the hub is a great opportunity to share and take in different opinions.I hope to achieve my goal of punctuation this year.

5 comments:

  1. Awesome Ngaire I to enjoy the Hub and the collaboration that goes on, how to you think your going to improve on punctuation.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how you wrote about your family Ngaire but may you could say what you need to work on in reading.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good to see you put a lot of effort into this post Ngaire read the whole thing it was very exciting!. Cant wait to see what else you post

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kia ora Aja
      This is Ngaire, thanks for checking out my blog your comment gave me some confidence.
      Mā te wā from Ngaire.

      Delete
  4. Hi Bethan thanks for the nice comment,I loved that you put in some helpful feedback!In reading I just need to read for longer.
    Once again thanks for your wonderful comment!
    Mā te wā from Ngaire.

    ReplyDelete

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.